PIKO was present at the Renewal of Memorandum of Agreement (MoU) Ceremony between the ASEAN Youth Network in Korea (AYNK) and ASEAN Student Associations in Korea last November 15, 2020. Delivering a speech and representing PIKO was Vice President Reibelle Raguindin, and the event was hosted by PIKO member and AYNK treasurer Angela Demegillo.
The main objectives of the MoU are:
1. To facilitate students and youth exchanges and cooperation in Korea and strengthen the relationships between the students and youth of ASEAN and Korea
2. To foster teamwork and networking among ASEAN students and youth residing in Korea
3. To contribute to ASEAN towards promoting education, culture, peace, development, and entrepreneurship.
Other participating organizations are:
1. Cambodian Student Association in Korea (CSAK)
2. Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia di Korea (PERPIKA) / The Indonesian Students Association in South Korea
3. Laos Students Associations in Korea
4. Persatuan Pelajar Malaysia di Korea (PPMK)/ Malaysian Student Association in the Republic of Korea
5. Thai Students Association in Korea
6. Vietnamese Students’ Association in Korea
As longstanding partners of AYNK, PIKO is committed to upholding the shared mission and vision of the organizations. PIKO looks forward to the continued collaboration among AYNK member organizations.